trends + meeting the Internet's brightest.
So, this just happened.
The Webby Awards received this cease & desist from the lawyers of some rapper named Chris Webby informing us that we must immediately stop using the #Webby hashtag on Twitter or face legal consequences. People are trademarking hashtags now?
And he even created a video to make sure we got the message.
Um, apparently this guy is serious?
Show your support, defend hashtags and tweet #Webby in our defense.
- opencart-themes reblogged this from webbys
- premium-magento-templates reblogged this from webbys
- certifiedcathead likes this
- thesecondmouse likes this
- jessekirshbaum reblogged this from webbys and added:
- grodde said: Happy April fool Day nigga
- lnthefade likes this
- webbys posted this