trends + meeting the Internet's brightest.
A wise man* once said: “The best way to complain is to make things.” Some of the most creative minds on the Internet took this philosophy to heart, resulting in amazing side projects such as Plumen bulbs, NSKY, and Timehop.
Join The Webbys, Vitamin T and the creators of these side projects, Nik Roope (Founder & ECD of POKE London), Mike Bodge (Creative Director at Bodge LLC), and Jonathan Wegener (Co-founder Timehop) in an interactive Google+ Hangout to get the inside scoop on what inspires the creation of side projects, how they can become a viable business, and why they are so vital to innovation.
Here’s how you can join the conversation:
- Add The Webby Awards to your Google+ circles.
- Join us on The Webby Awards Google+ page at 2pm ET on September 19th.
See you next week!
*The wise man was 2011 Webby Artist of the Year and LCD Soundsystem frontman, James Murphy. Heed his word!
Have your questions answered LIVE during our Google+ Hangout with Nik Roope, Mike Bodge and Jonathan Wegener on September 19th at 2pm ET!
- powdered-milk likes this
- jrodmoore reblogged this from webbys
- bitsymetcalf reblogged this from webbys
- getbeta likes this
- rebeccalando likes this
- grimpeurbrosspecialtycoffee likes this
- silentvisions likes this
- deleteyourself reblogged this from webbys
- webbys reblogged this from webbyawardsconnect and added:
- webbyawardsconnect posted this